Self-Cure • Fluoride Releasing
Glasslute is specifically formulated as the ideal ultra-thin glass ionomer crown and bridge luting cement. Its strong bond to dentin and fluoride ion release assure the long lasting bonding integrity required for luting cements.
- For cementing crowns, bridges & posts.
- High adhesion to tooth & restoration.
- High diametric tension to withstand masticatory forces.
- Universal tooth shade.
- Ultra-thin film thickness: 15 microns.
All Pulpdent Glass Ionomer Cements Offer These Outstanding Benefits:
- Fluoride ion release
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion: 9 ppm
- Excellent bond strength to dentin and enamel
- Very high compressive and diametric tensile strengths
- Controlled setting to prevent rapid dehydration which has been shown to cause pulpal sensitivity
Code and Description:
ILU – GlassLute Kit: 30g powder, 15 mL liquid, mixing pad, scoop